What are you wearing this Holiday?

I don't know about y'all but being a plus size girl and a month postpartum. I was struggling to find something to wear for Christmas. I knew I needed something plus size and loose in the tummy. I also knew I wanted something festive or at least bright and not part of my maternity wardrobe.





I decided to browse Lane Bryant and see what I found. Well I found a gorgeously simple yet festive dress. It was just my style. I also found the perfect accessories to go with it. I won't post a picture just yet because it's not yet Christmas. Just know it is rather fabulous.





Best of all...right now they have their semi-annual sale going on. If you have never tried before, now is the time to try their bras for any fuller figured woman. They sell my absolute favorite and most effective bras. I always buy them during the semi-annual sale or any other good sale they have on them.


If you are still looking for a gift for a friend or family member that is a definite size sexy, like myself, a Lane Bryant gift card is an awesome gift. They can get items to go to work, to go out on the town, or even just to lounge about. I'm sure they will love the gift. Every time they wear the item they were afforded to purchase through your generosity, they will think happy thoughts of you.

Happy Holidays

Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate and/or referral links. It may also include items received for review in exchange or my honest unbiased opinion. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment