Family Time During the Holidays

 Hey Y'all

It is winter break around here. That means I have a 6 year old, 2 year old, and newborn underfoot most of the day. I'm always trying to come up with fun ways to hang out with the kiddos. This year I've decided we will do a variety of activities.

family time during the holidaysI think making and drinking cocoa is always a fun activity. I found a variety of super simple and customizable recipes here

You can also do family movie night. There are some great movies out there for kids of all ages. Here is a list of the top 15.

You can even do a family game night. Here is a brief list of some you and your littles may enjoy playing.

We actually like to do all three with some other activities mixed in. We like to include cookie making, gingerbread house decorating, going to see Christmas lights, and of course ornament/decoration making.

I think if you include the things here you will definitely keep the littles busy as well as have a ball this holiday season. Click the "here"s to get the most ideas.

Happy Holidays

Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate and/or referral links. It may also include items received for review in exchange or my honest unbiased opinion. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment