Crafty ideas this holiday season

Hey y'all
Christmas Tree Star

So are you super crafty or just looking for easy ideas to make you look super crafty? I'm usually super crafty but with Zsquared having popped just before the holidays, I haven't actually had the time or energy to do any of my crafting  I did however find these really cool ideas for tree toppers, gift boxes, and party favors.

Gift boxesLike I completely had no idea you could do all of these things with just one machine. You're probably wondering what is this miracle machine and where are the directions to make you look like the Martha Stewart of the holiday world.
Wine Glass Charms
So this spectacular machine is a Cricut. It allows you to make a beautiful metallic Christmas Tree Star, your own decorative Gift boxes, and even adorable Wine Glass charms.



Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate and/or referral links. It may also include items received for review in exchange or my honest unbiased opinion. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment