Instanatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


Hey y'all

So I received a facial mask to try this time. It is the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask. Well I'm a girl who loves a good pampering session, especially if I can do it at home. Let me tell you now this is soooo worth it.
Now let's get to the business portion of this:

Information from Amazon
  • 100% Natural - InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask is made from Pure Dead Sea mud to ensure the highest-quality product. This formula is all-natural and arrives in a 16 oz. jar to deliver premium value.
  • Apply on the Body - This mask also includes a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract that provides unsurpassed moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin. Men, women and teens with skin issues can seek help by using this natural remedy.
  • Great for Acne & Blemishes - This detoxifier and purifier comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea, which is known to contain many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium and bromine. These elements work to extract excess oil & dirt from the skin and purge blemishes.
  • Age-Defying Benefits - Using this facial mask once a week also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Applying the mask will improve your skin so you can achieve a more even skin tone and smoother complexion.
  • Manufacturer Warranty - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, no matter where you buy our products. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply contact us for a full refund.

Having a royal treatment

My review of it
I loved being able to do this mask at home. Usually you have to go to a spa for a dead sea mask. This one is available on Amazon for you to do at home. It was super easy to put on. The best way is usually to do it with a fan brush but I didn't have one so I just used my fingers. I applied it to my freshly washed face. I let it sit until it was completely dry, which took about 15 minutes. Then rinsed it off with warm water. I could feel that my skin was smoother than it started out. It can be a bit drying as it pulls the excess oils out of your skin so I wouldn't recommend it more than once aweek if you have dry skin. 

Overall I loved it.




Powered by BrandBacker


Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate and/or referral links. It may also include items received for review in exchange or my honest unbiased opinion. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment