Green Coffee Bean Extract Review #Earthwell


Hey y'all

So I received a product to test last month. It was Green Coffee Bean Extract. It supposed to help with weight loss. So let's get all the business out of the way and then I will tell you how I feel about it.
The information from Amazon:
  • AMAZING RESULTS AND TESTIMONIALS from our thousands of customers show Earthwell green coffee supplement works for rapid natural weight loss. Even sceptical users were surprised by their results. It works for all different body shapes, from people who are overweight or obese to people who are quite healthy and fit but want to lose their last pounds of extra belly fat.
  • NOW you can start losing weight naturally with our dietary supplement promoting a healthy weight loss program, burning both sugar and fat rapidly, boosting your metabolism and slowing the release of sugar into your bloodstream. These benefits were demonstrated in clinical trials. These studies showed that green coffee pills can increase your weight loss by two or three times compared to people who only diet and exercise.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - When you order our Green Coffee Bean Extract today, you're protected by a 60 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service. This unconditional guarantee shows you how sure we are that our green coffee bean supplement will work for you and help you lose weight as fast as possible.
  • NEW Green Coffee formula with 350 mg GCA (Green Coffee Antioxidant), the highest amount of GCA per capsule on Amazon. Our new formula has more green coffee antioxidants than any of our competitors, for faster and more permanent results. GCA is the fundamental ingredient to look for when you buy a green coffee supplement as demonstrated in scientific studies. This is why we created this new enhanced formula with the largest quantity of GCA on the market. GCA was clinically proven to help you lose weight fast, which explains why our supplement works so well.
  • NO SIDE EFFECTS - Most users report zero side effects. On the contrary, many of our customers actually enjoyed increased energy and less mood swings (perhaps due to the reduction in blood sugar fluctuations). Our all natural supplement is made in the USA, using the highest quality coffee beans available in the market. We work under strict quality guidelines. We follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as well as internal testing and quality controls. Our product is 100% natural, there are zero fillers, zero binders and zero artificial ingredients, only pure natural elements


My results:
Now I didn't see any rapid weight loss but I also did not take it the entire month. I took this product for approximately one week and then I had to quit it. 

Why did I quit it, you ask?
I quit taking it because it was making me jittery. I felt like my heart was speeding and trying to jump out of my body. To me, that is not a good energy boost. I do however guess in the grand scheme of things that it does raise your metabolism and help you to burn extra calories due to all the extra internal activity.

What I learned about this product?
I learned, you should most definitely not take this with any type of added caffeine. I made that mistake one day. It left me praying at every turn that there was an empty and clean restroom. I don't know about you but I don't have time for that type of violent reaction during the day.

It did not give me any extra energy as after it would do its thing I felt completely wiped out. I was spending more time in bed trying to collect myself than actually being out living life or even trying to work out.

Final Review:
Take this at your own discretion. What happened to me, may not happen to you.

If you want to try it, you can purchase it here

Z's Mommy


Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate and/or referral links. It may also include items received for review in exchange or my honest unbiased opinion. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment