Garcinia Cambogia Extract 85 % HCA Complex-2. Review


Hey y'all

I'm back with another review. I was sent a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia by Summit Nutritions. They were also kind enough to throw in a sample of their Raspberry Ketones. As always business first, then we'll get to my review.

The Packaging

Information from Amazon

  • • WATER PROCESSED; no unnatural chemicals, alcohols or lab processing for unsurpassed purity and potency. No alcohol, acetone or other solvents.
  • • 85% HCA FORMULA; maximal concentration for full appetite suppression and fat burning. Block fat absorption and naturally increase levels of serotonin for increased feelings of energy and wellbeing, INCLUDED NATURAL CALCIUM FROM PLANT
  • • GMO FREE VEGETARIAN CAPSULES; gelatin free, unlike cheaper brands.
  • • 1500mg PER SERVING; higher concentration in a clinical dose for quicker uptake. The result is the purest, most versatile Garcina Cambogia extract available
  • • Manufactured in the USA in a 100% FDA approved facility; Lifetime quality guarantee. 

Information from the internet


                                        What is it?

The active ingredient in the fruit's rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.



How it works
The active ingredient in the fruit's rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.





My review

This supplement lives up to its claims. I not only had more energy, I also felt less hungry. That's right it curbed the chunky mommy's sweet tooth. I can't say I saw a huge amount of weight loss mainly because I didn't add any exercise or really eat healthier. I'm sure if these were included I would have seen more weight loss.

You can purchase it here




Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate and/or referral links. It may also include items received for review in exchange or my honest unbiased opinion. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment